Thursday, January 12, 2012

Launch

Well, this is my first blog post. I'll cut right to it and give a sneak peak about this blog; it has everything to do with the ocean, particularly the life within it, as well as exploration, photography, and a few stories about Terra firma that catch my eye. I will post scientific articles/reviews, photography, personal projects, etc.
As a quick introduction, I am a student who will graduate high school this spring and am looking to major in Marine Biology, but I find everything fascinating, from history to literature to music. I've worked at the Natural History Museum and the National Zoo as an assistant curator and assistant zookeeper, am a Rescue level SCUBA diver, avid whitewater kayaker, hiker, and an amateur photographer.
I will be putting up some of my first real posts within the next few days, and if you like what you see, please subscribe! Please message me (if blogger allows that, I don't know) with things to share and questions and I will try to post them/answer to my best ability.
Thanks, and Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment